This is an accessibility statement from Me and Jungle.
Measures to support accessibility
Me and Jungle takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Me and Jungle:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Me and Jungle is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Me and Jungle. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Me and Jungle:
- Phone: +1 (347) 536-0284
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: July 2022